Saturday, November 17, 2007

Allen Outlet Mall - 13th Nov



This is Emma ..
Tis one is for Diha .. pis pis kacang pis ... hahaha






Hari ni for the first time .. me and Emma (my fren from Dillards) .. hangout together. Both of us off today .. so kitaorg plan gi to Outlet Mall kat Allen. Tempat ni tak jauh from my house so berani la drive berdua aje. Kitaorg gi gan Yellow Baby .. abt 15 mins drive aje. Tak sangka this place is sooooooo big .. with alot of branded shops. Just imagine .. kitaorg sampai around 11.30 .. terus survey from one shop to one shop .. terpaksa stop at 3pm cuz Emma kena balik nak fetch daughter dia from school .. tak sampai half of that area yg kita org sempat browse. Me tak beli banyak mana pun cuz mmg plan nye untuk survey aje. On 22nd ni (midnite after ThnxGiving) diaorng ada Midnite Crazy sales .. thats when I m going again to do my shopping for frens n family back home.




Masa kat parking kat apartment .. sempat la snapped a few pics from the lake .. Cantik pemandangan with the ducks swimming happily .. Weather is nice .. tak cold sangat masa ni .. thats why me still in short sleeves.



4 comments:

PrettySweetBoy said...

Best nye ... I wish u're here in Toronto with me so we both can jalan jalan like those days... I miss u Rosie ...

Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

and i wish you are here .. kat sini i mmg tak da kawan u .. kawan keje pun tak ramai yg close .. miss u too lola

kuchai said...

waaahhh lagi besaq dari midvalley kaahhh? yahoo more shopping trulululu

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.