Sunday, May 24, 2009

In the loving memory of Uncle Junior

from left (the late JR .. dia passed away in Feb this year), Miriam, Antie Sophie (in the car), Uncle Junior and papa bear

I was out and about with my little guy today, sampai kan tak perasan I have 2 missed calls and sms from papa bear. Bila dah sampai rumah about 4.30pm baru la perasan.
Sms from papa bear : "Junior passed away about 4 hours ago. Call Mom."
terkejut jugak dapat berita ni walaupun I know that Uncle Junior was not well for the past 2 months. I think he has problem with his lungs.
and terus I replied to papa bear : "Im sorry to hear that. Will call mom my nite. Its 4am over there now."
then a few minutes after that he called me and tell me the whole story. Btw Uncle Junior is mom's youngest brother.




We gonna miss you Uncle Junior. May you rest in peace.


3 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

sorry to hear this sorry... condolences to you and papa bear's family

kuchai said...

my deepest condolence to papa bear & family too....may uncle junior rest in peace

Pompuan Melayu Di Dallas said...

thnx eddie .. thnx Bet .. for your kind thoughts